Bahraini police said they had arrested another among a group of 20 people wanted over "terror attacks" in the kingdom, where authorities frequently crack down on Shiites taking part in protests.
Bahraini police had earlier announced the arrests of five other people on the list of suspects.
"Public security chief Major-General Tariq al-Hassan announced on Wednesday the arrest of suspect Hussain Isa Mohammed Isa Adam, included in the list of 20 people accused of terrorist blasts," state news agency BNA reported.
Signup to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
"The suspect was referred to the public prosecution to take legal action against him over charges of manufacturing homemade bombs and carrying out criminal acts that caused injury to civilians and policemen," BNA said.
Hassan said police had circulated photographs of the wanted men through the media, which had facilitated their capture but did not specify when the arrests were made.
Bahraini authorities accuse Shiite youth protesters of using petrol bombs against security forces during frequent demonstrations in villages outside the capital Manama.
Sporadic and small demonstrations have intensified in the villages since a crackdown in March 2011 ended month-long protests in Manama's main Pearl Square demanding democratic reforms in the Gulf kingdom ruled by the Sunni Al-Khalifa dynasty.
Human rights watchdog Amnesty International says 60 people have been killed since the protests first erupted in February last year.